Where do we come from?

Abbey of San Benito de Luján
Buenos Aires, Argentina

History

Motherhouse : Santo Domingo de Silos, Spain
Founded : 1916 in Buenos Aires
Conventual priory : 28 March 1938
Abbey : 28 October 1950
Transfer to Luján : 12 April 1987

Community

Congregation : Cono-Sur
Abbot : Jorge Morán
Number of monks : 17

Work

hospitality, guesthouse, jams, sweets, restoration of images, gift shop

Fernando Rivas

Viceprior; Dean, Faculty of Theology; Coordinator, Monastic Institute

Photos used with permission of the Abbey of San Benito de Luján

Abbey of San Benito on WIKIPEDIA |EN|

Condividi questa pagina | Share this page

Recent posts from the Collegio